<body>
Photobucket


done by: SingPei

host: Photobucket (:
L O V E


Tsan.
A LITTLE DESCRIPTION ON YOU
I hate heartbreaker !! I HATE bithc !! :D

bold italic underline strikeout

Email : Smile
Friendster : HERE
Facebook: HERE



LOVES


this
that
this
this .

WHISPERS


TAGBOARD CODE HERE :D
to get one!

FRIENDS


Tag to be linked :D
Lynn Onn
Links
Links
Links
Links
Links
Links
Links
Links

FADE AWAY



May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
September 2010
October 2010


Music


Song code here.
Imeem recommended.


Thursday, October 8, 2009

MEANT TO BE FRENS UNTIL WE DIE ♥

WTF ! Just now got one f**king cb bitch call me USING YIZHENG'S PHONE Around 3.40pm i received a sms from yizheng .. But i can 100% comfirm that that is NOT sent by yizheng .. The message says : I love you forever & ever. Please reply me alright? I'll wait for you. Muack muack <3.. You say lah .. Will yizheng send this kind of message to me mah ? NO ! HE WILL NEVER SEND ME THAT !! So i know that its wasnt him and i replied : LOL ? Baby , i love you .. What do you want for your birthday present ? He said : I want muack muack & a night with you <3 i just miss you so much. Zzz then i ask him come to my house now .. Then he say he cant come .. -.- After that i say "you are yikhai right ? Stop being lame lah . " He say no , so i ask him to prove it lorhs .. No reply . And i receive calls from his number .. Answer , and is a girl answer de .. WTCB luh .. Call me and still ask me who am i ! Zzz .. -.- Then i hang up her call , she still keep calling and calling .. I didn't answer . Later Yizheng sms me and ask me to answer .. He say he will talk .. Yes , he did talk .. But he just said "Hello" . -.- Then he pass the phone to the cb le .. That cb said " Who are you ? I'm yizheng's girlfriend .. Stop calling him .. " F**k you lah .. Knn .. Go hell lah .. After she said that , i hang up the call immediately .. Eh , bitch . You dont let me find out who are you , if not , you sure die one . I tell you first ! Better be carefull horhs !!!




My love for you is 100% true .
Why you don't believe me ?
Why you just don't want to accept me ?
Why must you always like that treat me ?
Why must you keep hurting me ?
Why ? Why ? WHY ? WHY ?
I love you so much , treat you so nice ..
And yet you do all this to me ! -.-



Best frens for eva!

6:21 PM